meltd3d – ADDITIVE MANUFACTURE AND 3D PRINTING
- Whole solution engineering service from concept to print
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing laboratory utilising the latest Stereolithography (SLA), Filament Deposition (FFF) and Continuous Fibre (CFF) technology
- Vast selection of engineering and prototyping materials
- In house design facility with full 3D CAD
- Print file processing and slicing combined with professional engineering expertise to ensure accurate production
meltd3d is an Additive Manufacture and 3D printing laboratory with a difference. Led by Steven McCarthy, a dynamic and experienced mechanical engineer with a significant and prestigious background in the aerospace industry, meltd3d is well positioned to offer professional advice and technical guidance – from the point of specification through to the production and assembly of Additive Manufactured parts.
In short, the laboratory has the capability to handle complete projects from start to finish. So, whether you need a single part produced from your own proprietary file or a full-service package – whereby meltd3d will exclusively design and print bespoke parts based on individual requirements – customers can be assured of a complete engineering solution every step of the way.
Our printers are the latest high-end industrial machines, using only approved materials, operating in a controlled environment ensuring the highest reliability, repeatability and quality in the parts we manufacture. As a professional engineering business, meltd3D also utilises the latest 3D CAD and Simulation software from SOLIDWORKS.
Whatever your need, meltd3d operates as an extension of your department or team, effortlessly taking you from brief to prototype to product.
We look forward to working with you.
Engineering experience in component, assembly and systems design since 1999